- Li-Ion cell chemistry and Battery solutions
- Novel energy storage solutions for stationary, E-mobility and grid applications
- For large scale process set up (materials to energy storage devices)
- Supply chain sustainability
- Solutions to prevailing e-scooter fire safety issues
Energy storage materials and components
- Cathode active material indigenisation
- Battery grade materials from bio-waste
- Energy from palm seed oil and other biowaste
- Electrolyte formulation for Li-ion battery
- Consulting services for e-vehicle industries
Significant Experience in cell design & development
Development & optimisation of cell chemistry (cathode materials, anode materials).
In-depth knowledge of Li-ion battery cell operation, performance and failure modes.
Experience in different physical and chemical characterisation tools for AAM and CAM powders, fabricated electrode, and various types of prototype cells.
Unique Slurry powder mixing sequence
Slurry viscosity optimisation (visco-elastic properties and pH) and resistivity of the slurry
Electrode coating and drying sequence for AAM and CAM