IBE™ intends to build on a LIB manufacturing ecosystem in India. To facilitate the same, IBE offers a non-exclusive license to mass manufacturing of LIB cells in a phased manner using IBE’s indigenous LIB technology formulation for both stationary and e-mobility applications.
Salient Feature of IBE’s LIB formulation
Our LIB formulation is robust and uses aqueous binder slurry technology with CMC/SBR. IBE formulation offers a range of flexibility. Our licensing includes both PVDF/NMP formulation as well (DUAL BINDER Formulation). Our CMC drying process is versatile and quick, yielding excellent carbon credit to the manufacturers. No solvent extraction steps are required and/or recycling as it happens for NMP recovery in conventional/Standard LIB cathode formulations.
Our Electrolyte additives are proprietary and serve its important role in cell safety predominantly. IBE can offer formulations that suit different end-user applications.
Our advanced chemistry provides >2000 Cycles at 0.5C Charge/Discharge pattern with >80% Cell capacity retention.
Our Advanced chemistry formulations include but not limited to:
- Advanced NMC chemistry in which Cathode power consisted of single-crystal NMCxyz powders having larger grain size.
- Standard Polycrystalline secondary particles of NMCxyz for low-cost cells
- Advanced composite Polycrystalline secondary particles of NMCxyz+ (IBE nomenclature) for low-cost cells
- The anode is AG or MCMB powders
- IBE’s Electrolyte blend is robust and proprietary.
- We use a Commercial PP/PE separator of specific thickness.
- Measuring an internal impedance of tens of mΩ (Measured at 1kHz).
Note: Our formulation is unique and versatile to replace any cathode materials (other than NMC811) such as NCP, NMC89, LFP, LCO, and LMN
Salient features of IBE’s Supercapacitor formulation:
- Our proprietary SC formulation is state-of-the-art having unique process steps that use superconductive carbon additives with CMC aqueous binder facilitating a quick drying process.
- Our SC chemistry provides Low ESR (as low as 48 mΩ) Supercapacitors with a rated voltage of 2.5-2.7V per cell.
- The capacitors can be assembled in mF to Several 1000 farads
- Any form-factor can be used.
- We use a very thin (thickness is a trade secret) proprietary separator.
- Our chosen porous carbon is unique with a high surface area (m2/g)
- Uses a special electrolyte blend with an antigas feature having an ionic conductivity in the range 60-65mS/cm.
In the Energy and Environment vertical, IBE had developed and ready to commercialize:
- Microbial Electrochemical Cells for (a) Plastic Recycling, (b) Explosive degradation and (c) Heavy metal pollutants reduction by ecofriendly method
- Thermo Electrochemical Cells for thermal waste heat recovery